Siberian Summer School program “Business in Russia: To Understand and Survive” started yesterday at the Faculty of Economics.
Participants from Germany, Netherlands, UK, USA, Venezuela, Indonesia and Russia were welcomed by the Dean in charge Tatyana Bogomolova and the head of the program, Deputy dean Elena Limanova. Together with Prof. Dr. Alexander Baranov students went through the history of institutional change in Russian economy after Soviet Union, analyzed current economic situation and prospects through the prism of Russian economic policy. School speakers Alla Anisimova (NSU) and Prof. Alexey Izyumov (Louisville University, USA) came to welcome participants as well.
Dare to suggest that out of the class activity is as much intensive and excited as in-class. It cannot be any other way within the unique atmosphere of Academgorodok.
Siberian Summer School “Business in Russia: To Understand and Survive”
- Dr, Prof. Alexander Baranov, Novosibirsk State University
- Dr.Prof. Eugenia Kolomak, Novosibirsk State University
- Dr, Prof. Alexey Izyumov, University of Louisville, USA
- PhD, Assoc.Prof. Elena Limanova, Novosibirsk State University
- Senior lecturer Alla Anisimova, Novosibirsk State University
- Senior lecturer Elizaveta Somova Novosibirsk State University
Последняя редакция: 02.08.2018 11:26