INFORMATION FOR AUTHORS (DOC)]]
Requirements to manuscripts
The Journal publishes manuscripts in the Russian and English languages containing critical reviews of little-known publications or unknown to the general reader scientific literature. The submitted manuscripts shall contain original research results which have not been published elsewhere and fall within any of the following categories:
- macroeconomic analysis: methods and results;
- microeconomic analysis: methods and results;
- statistical measurements and econometric analysis;
- institutional analysis;
- mathematical methods of the analysis in economy;
- history and new directions of economic researches;
- regional and international economy;
- methodology and technique of sociological researches.
High priority is given to the submissions containing novel approaches and highlighting practical experience or monitoring, as well as primary and up-to-date statistics and reasonable estimates. Submission of the earlier published articles and the manuscripts compiled from citations and interpretation of earlier published works is inadmissible. Editors do not encourage the submission of literature reviews based on the research results of PhD theses.
Editors may edit, reduce (agreed with the author) and adapt the published materials to suit the main topics and areas of the Journal. The submitted manuscripts shall undergo obligatory peer review; peer review feedback/comments are sent to the personal e-mail address of the author.
The Journal adheres to Open Access policy. Upon acceptance the manuscripts are immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. All archive articles are distributed under CC - BY – NC (Creative Commons) license. When reprinting and using archive articles, the address of the site should be noted http://www.nsu.ru/ef/vestnik_ngu_ef. Submitting the manuscript to the Journal, Author grants to Editorial Board the following non-exclusive rights within the validity period of copyright provided for by applicable laws the Russian Federation:
- to translate the article into English;
- to reproduce or distribute the article (or a part thereof) in Russian and English in any tangible form, including hard and electronic formats, in journals and/or databases in the form of text or illustration as well as in other electronic format or in other formats which already exist or may be invented in the future to end-users by means of re-licensing or sale of information products on laser disks, magnetic tapes, Internet knots, Internet services, and other electronic or optical media or formats which already exist or may be invented in the future in the territory of the Russian Federation and abroad where the work is subject to legal protection;
- to communicate the article so that any person can get access to the work from any place and at any time of their own choice (including the Internet);
- to sublicense (i.e. to authorize third parties to use the work or the parts thereof without changing the published text) the rights acquired hereunder to any third parties by posting the appropriate information on the website of the Journal.
Authors together with other rightholders reserve the rights which are not directly transferred to Editorial Board hereunder, including patent rights on the processes, techniques, methods, etc. which are described in the work, as well as any other rights associated with trademarks and brand names. Authors have the right to process the format of the article with relevant computer programs and systems (databases), release the work, distribute it to the public in a machine-readable format, and include into databases.
- submit only authentic/original research results;
- ensure that he/she has exclusive rights to the submission which have not been transferred to any third parties;
- guarantee that the work is original and submitted only to the Journal, and that Author has not released more than 30% of the work in other printed and/or electronic publications, except for the earlier published pre-print (manuscript) of the work;
- ensure that the work contains all necessary references to other authors and/or publications (materials) provided for by applicable laws of the Russian Federation, and Author have received all required permissions to use the research results, facts and other borrowed materials which do not belong to Author;
- ensure that the work does not contain any materials which are not subject to publication in open media in compliance with applicable laws of the Russian Federation, and its release and distribution will not lead to disclosure of confidential information (including State secret).
- bear full responsibility for the full published work, its scientific merit, copyright, including third party claims to Editorial Board of the Journal.
- undertake to settle any claims of third parties against Editors related to violation of intellectual rights.
Manuscript Format Guidelines
Any submitted manuscript shall conform to the following general requirements:
- Authors submit articles in Russian or English from 0,5 of printed page (20 thousand signs) to 1 author's page (40 thousand signs), including drawings and tables (1 illustration a format of 190*270 mm = 1/6 author's pages, or 6,7 thousand signs). The publications exceeding the specified volume are allowed to consideration only after individual coordination with the editor-in-chief.
- The file name shall begin with the last name of the author
- The article shall be presented in the Russian and English languages, with the title not exceeding 10 words, abstract (100-200 words), keywords (6-10 words), and shall include UDC (Universal Decimal Classification) and JEL (Journal of Economic Literature) Classification codes. The UDC, JEL shall be placed on the upper left of the page, over the author's name. The abstract and keywords in both English and Russian are supplied above the text of the article and below the author’s name and the title. The abstract shall comply with international standards and include an introductory statement, aims and description of the study, scientific and practical merit, methodology of the research, main results, conclusions, research value (scientific contribution to a subject field of knowledge) and practical application of the submitted work; it should not contain any figures, tables, footnotes, etc.
- Complete information in Russian and English about the author – last name, first name, patronymic (in full), academic degree, academic status, work place (department, institution or organization), postal working address, phone, and e-mail – shall be provided at the end of the article.
- Materials shall be submitted as a simple WORD file with font and point size –14, line spacing - 1,5. The text shall contain references to all tables and pictures. Pictures and charts shall be supplied as separate EXCEL files;
- All illustrations (pictures, black-and-white and color photos) should be provided as original copies.
- Formulas in Math Type format (11-point size) shall be inserted on a separate line and centered; Latin symbols shall be put into italic font, whereas Greek – into normal font. Numbering of formulas is sequential which is given in parentheses and provided at the right edge of the page. Only the formulas the reference to which is contained in the text shall be numbered.
The list of references that provides full bibliographic information of each source as cited shall be placed at the end of the publication. The list of references shall comply with GOST P 7.0.5-2008. In the text of the article, in square brackets, a sequential number of the work as it is listed in references shall be provided (the numbers of pages, e.g. [2; 3, p. 13] if necessary). Bibliographic description of the publication shall include: last name and initials of all authors (irrespective of the number thereof), full name of the work, edition (for articles), city, name of publishing house, year of publication, volume (for multivolume editions), issue (for periodicals), publication volume (number of pages – for monographs, the first and the last pages – for articles). It is recommended that nonscientific editions (normative documents, archival materials, newspaper periodicals, Internet sources with changeable content without indication of specific materials (except for electronic editions), blogs, forums, etc.) be described in the author's notes (footnotes) and not be included in references. The list of references in English (in Latin alphabet) shall conform to the following requirements:
- description of an article: authors (transliteration); title (transliteration); [translation of the title of the article into English in square brackets]; the Russian source (transliteration) in italic; [translation of the name of the source into English - paraphrase (except for journals) in italic], publication data in English, or only in digital form (depending on the applied standard); - description of a monograph: author(s); title (transliteration) in italic; [translation of the title in square brackets], publication data: place of publication in English (e.g. Moscow, St. Petersburg); publishing house in English (e.g. Moscow St. Univ. Publ.) or transliteration (e.g. GEOTAR-Media Publ., Nauka Publ.); number of pages in publication (p.500).
See a free online Russian-English transliterator (from the Cyrillic script into the Latin script) http://www.translit.ru/
Click on Board on Geographic Names (BGN) and get alphabetic references.
А. А. АВТОР
Ключевые слова: теневая экономика, государственные услуги, налоговое бремя, игровая модель, равновесие Нэша.
1. Лычагин М.В., Лычагин А.М. Новые направления исследований в области предпринимательства за рубежом // Вестник Новосибирского государственного университета. Серия: Социально-экономические науки. - 2008. - Т. 8, вып. 2. - С. 161-169.
Материал поступил в редколлегию 15.01.2015
A. A. Author
TITLE OF ARTICLE
Keywords: shadow economy, public services, tax burden, game model, Nash equilibrium.
Подпись автора (авторов)
Any problems arising out of or in connected with the changes and specification of the text while editing shall be resolved by electronic correspondence within the terms strictly determined by Editorial Board. Any violation of such terms may lead to non-acceptance of the submission for publication.
All articles will undergo single blind-review from at least one or more experts who have competence and expertise in the subject area of the article.
Acceptance of monographs for publication depends on scientific merit of the article and presentation of scientific material. Editor-in-Chief chooses peer-reviewers and on the basis of the reviewer’s feedback/report decides if the manuscript is rejected, accepted or needs revision before it can be accepted for publication. Editorial Board uses single blind-review process in which the reviewer's identities are withheld from the authors, whereas the authors’ names are disclosed. All peer-reviewers shall strictly follow the principles formulated by the Committee on Publication Ethics and observe the Code of Ethics of scientific publications (http://publicet.org/code).
Submissions that do not meet the requirements or that do not correspond to the focus of the Journal will be returned to the authors without review.
Principal Editor of an issue shall define the review terms in each separate case depending on the conditions for the most operational publication of the article, which on average shall not exceed 1 month.
Peer-reviewers provide fair assessment of submitted manuscripts for quality, originality and integrity on the basis of the following criteria:
- problem statement
- subject/problem the article actually deal with
- subject relevance;
- scientific merit and novelty of research results;
- cogency and validity of solution/conclusions;
- style and language of the article (i.e. the submission meets/does not meet the Journal requirements for style and mechanics; it requires scientific or literary editing, etc.)
- peer-reviewers’ commentaries (i.e. recommendations regarding acceptance/rejection of manuscript)
Editors reserve the right to edit, reduce (in agreement with the author) and adapt the published materials to the subject headings of the Journal. Editorial Board retains the right to choose the most interesting materials to be published and reject the texts which have already undergone review.
Editorial Board will notify Authors of the outcomes of their papers and send them peer-reviewers’ report by e-mail; therefore, Authors should be careful when identifying their e-mail addresses and in due time inform Editorial Board on the changes thereof.
Submissions which require improvement or modification will be returned to Authors either with Editor’s or Reviewer’s feedback for further consideration and preparation of a new version of the article or with a reasonable outright rejection of publication (in full or in part). In case of disagreement with Reviewers’ or Editor’s comments, Authors shall justify their opinion briefly and explicitly. Authors may re-submit their paper after dealing with the issues raised in the feedback. A revised manuscript is subject to repeated evaluation by peer-reviewers, and Editorial Board makes the final decision to accept or reject it for publication.
Those manuscripts deemed inappropriate by reviewers for publication are not accepted for repeated consideration. A positive peer-review may not be a sufficient reason for the decision to accept the submission, as peer-reviewers do not make the decision to accept or reject the paper. The decision-making authority rests solely with the Journal’s Editorial Board. If Editorial Board accepts the submission for publication, Executive Editor will immediately notify Authors thereof and identify the dates of publication.
Editorial Board undertakes to retain and store the originals of peer-reviewers’ reports for five years.
The Journal welcomes submissions and does not charge a publication fee. Authors pay RUB 1500 for a hardcopy of the Journal inclusive of delivery. The electronic version of the article is available free of charge
Beneficiary:"' UFK Federal Treasury Department for Novosibirsk region ( NSU of л/с 30516Щ44680 )
Legal address"' 2 Pirogova Str., Novosibirsk, 630090
Beneficiary’s bank: "' GRKTs GU of Bank of Russia across the Novosibirsk region Novosibirsk
Settlement account:"' 40501810700042000002
Correspondent account - NO
KBK 000 0000 0000 0000 00 180 (gratuitous receipts, grants, awards, donations)
OKATO OF 50401000000
Details of Payment:Donation for Economics Department, NSU
From here you may download or print payment receipt. here
JOURNAL PRINTING SCHEDULE in 2018
|Issue / No.||Date to submission of manuscripts||Date to design and layout||Date to print *|
|1||December 1, 2017||December 15, 2017||March 25, 2018|
|2||March 1 2018||March 15, 2018||June 25, 2018|
|3||June 1, 2018||June 25, 2018||September 25, 2018|
|4||September 1, 2018||September 15, 2018||December 25, 2018|
Final date of submission of manuscripts approximate, reception can be complete much earlier if the volume of release is filled. Changes of terms of an exit of the issues of the journal for technical reasons are possible.